Non-Degree seeking coursework

Teachers and arts professionals who are not seeking a degree but who wish to take graduate specialty coursework may be admitted as non-degree students. To apply under non-degree status, submit to the Graduate School Office:

  • Copy of professional credentials
  • An official college transcript from an accredited institution documenting the completion of a baccalaureate degree with a concentration in the arts

Social Media